People For the Ethical Treatment of Animals – PETA
PETA Murders Animals
Why is This Important: PETA claims they stand for treating animals ethically and with dignity. PETA has the highest kill rate of any animal shelter or animal organization. PETA feels that the best way to comfort a homeless animal is to kill them. PETA has campaigned against having animals as pets. John Bryant, a representative of PETA stated that “The cat like the dog, must disappear.”
PETA’s kill rate of animals handed over to them for care is nearly 90%
PETA has labeled milk as a “racist drink” because some races have a high level of lactose intolerance
PETA demanded that the ice cream maker Ben and Jerry’s replace cow milk with human milk in their products.
PETA claims that fast food outlets and slaughterhouses should be blown up by activists.
PETA has kidnapped animals from people’s property and then euthanized them.
PETA has given grants to arsonist Rodney Coronado and the eco-terrorist group Earth Liberation Front.
PETA had a campaign called “Holocaust on Your Plate.” Comparing Jewish victims of the Holocaust to farm animals.
PETA created a porn site and then exposed unsuspecting visitors with photos of slaughtered animals.
PETA published pamphlets for children called “Mommy Kills Animals”
Consistent with radical left-wing activities, celebrities who support PETA don’t follow PETA’s manifesto:
- Pamela Anderson’s Dodge Viper (auctioned to benefit PETA) had a “luxurious leather interior.”
- Jenna Jameson was photographed fishing, slurping oysters, and wearing a leather jacket just weeks after launching an anti-leather campaign for PETA.
- Morrissey got an official okay from PETA after eating at a steakhouse.
- Dita von Teese has written about her love of furs and foie gras.
- Steve-O built a career on abusing small animals on film.
- The officially “anti-fur” Eva Mendes has worn fur anyway.
Dogs and Cats Killed by PETA
PETA.Org, petakillsanimals.com, huffpost.com, Atlantic.com
Please pass along
Schneiders “Setting the Record Straight” #1005